How To Become An Auto Locksmith From Home In As Little As 2 Weeks And Make Up To £800 + Per Day (Even If You Have No Experience)
What To Learn How To Become An Auto Locksmith?
Did you know that most start up auto locksmith fail within the first 12 months of trading?
They spend too much money on expensive courses, tools and equipment only to find that they forget how to use it all, get frustrated with all the technology and struggle to get customers.
Most auto locksmith courses will charge you £2,000 + and then try to sell you tools and equipment that you don’t need!
This could leave you £30,000 + short or even worse – in debt!
Your monthly payments on financing the equipment will far exceed the amount of money you will earn in the beginning and you will be forced to throw the towel in for either a fear of going bankrupt or from stress of not knowing what to do!
You see, the problem with a course is the fact that you need to either write REALLY good detailed notes when you’re there OR have an amazing memory or ability to absorb a lot of information in a short space of time.
Also you’ll need to be sure that your course teacher isn’t on commission to sell as much equipment to you such as key cutting machines, key programmers and car opening tools.
Luckily for you – there is a solution to this problem.
Let me first introduce myself..
I’m Alex and I’ve been a locksmith for 15 years or more now. I am also an auto locksmith and I have put together an online course that will teach you the following:
- EXACTLY what equipment you need and how to start off on a smaller budget so you won’t invest too much at the beginning which means you will be in profit within the first year and your company will just grow from there.
- How to set your vehicle up so that you can run the machines from the back and also protect it from thieves which means you won’t be paranoid about someone breaking into your van at night.
- How to market yourself so that you get a constant stream of customers which means you will firstly get to practice as much as possible which means you will improve your skills faster and secondly you will be earning plenty of ££ to recoup your investment – this part alone is worth the price of the course.
- What to focus your attention on – I will show you where ALL the money is in this trade so you won’t waste your time on jobs that are not profitable which means you can complete the least amount of jobs for the most amount of money.
- I’ll also show you everything you need to know to get started from choosing your equipment to picking your first vehicle lock, from programming and cutting car keys and tips on what you need to keep in stock which means you won’t invest money in things that will just collect dust in the back of your van!
- If this is not enough – I give you a full business course for FREE – included in the Auto Locksmith Course Online package so you can set your very own business up from home which means you don’t have to go out and look for employment as you will be your own boss operating as a sole trader or limited company!
Locksmithing secrets offers a complete online auto locksmith course from picking your very fist car lock to cutting and programming remote keys.
You will also get full access to the business course which will show you how to set up your own locksmith business from home in as little as 19 days!
Here are just a few things to bear in mind when you are looking to take an auto locksmith course or become an auto locksmith:
Auto Locksmith Jobs
There are very few auto locksmith jobs available due to the fact that most auto locksmiths have taken a course themselves and are operating as a one man band.
You may be able to find employment with the AA but most of the time you will need experience or to have at least attended an auo locksmith course and gained some experience working out on the road.
The best way to become an auto locksmith is to take a course either in person or through an online auto locksmith course so you can begin training at home to become a locksmith.
Locksmithing secrets offers a great starter course from choosing what auto locksmith tools you need, setting up your website to picking your first car lock and offering a lost car key replacement service to the public.
That brings us on to the next section.
Auto Locksmith Tools
The initial investment to set up as an auto locksmith can be expensive, especially if you are not sure about what equipment is needed.
Often you will end up buying tools that are either out-dated or can only service a small area of the market. Locksmithing Secrets Online Auto Locksmith Course reveals what tools are really needed and where to purchase them at the best prices.
Make sure you do lots of research before you invest as many auto locksmiths go out of business within the first year of starting!
Auto Locksmith Course Price
If you attend an in-person course you may be expected to pay upwards of £2,500 for an intensive course. You will also be required to travel to the course center which may not be local to you so you will need to also allow for hotel costs, time off of your current job and food and travel expenses.
If you take the online auto locksmith course your investment will be just £153.00 or $197.00 if you are paying in dollars.
The most important thing to becoming a master auto locksmith is PRACTICE!
You will be required to practice, practice and practice more to get proficient at picking locks and learning the technical aspects of cutting and programming keys.
Becoming an auto locksmith is a very rewarding career. The first 12 months will be a lot of learning and scooping back your initial investment in auto locksmith tools and equipment but once you have experience and you are operating in profit the rewards can be huge.
You can charge around £200 – £300 per lost car key so you really only need to do one job per day to make a decent living.
If you want to learn more about the online auto locksmith course, please check out this link to register your interest:
We will direct you to the enrollment page where you will see a FREE training video on how to become an auto locksmith. If you have any questions fee free to contact us.